To see if you are eligible for Pell grants or other grants, or for student financial aid that can help pay for your training, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid online by clicking on the following link.


Our Resource Center staff can help you with the application.


NOTE: You must now have a GED or H.S. Diploma in order to receive any federal aid for training.

Rock River Training Corp Banner


©2015 Rock River Training Corporation, Inc.

Equal opportunity employer/program.  Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.This program is subject to provisions of the Jobs for “Veterans Act” Public Law 107-288 which provides priority of service to veterans and spouses of certain veterans.